Running a real estate company is no easy task. As your business grows, it can be overwhelming to keep track of a large number of contacts, properties, and real estate listings all in one location. A real estate CRM can help you with that.
With CRM, you no longer have to physically keep track of the inventories- allowing you to manage multiple projects, buildings, floors and units from anywhere with the touch of a button.
What is a CRM in Real Estate?
Customer Relationship Management, or CRM, is software that uses a well-organized network of cutting-edge tools to handle your leads, clients, deals, marketing, networking, and a long list of other things.
But how does it integrate with the real estate industry? At the end of the day, real estate is ultimately a people-centered industry. Deals are fueled and driven by people throughout the entire process. Having a good client relationship is a must. And This is why CRM is making waves in this industry.
With CRM for inventory management, it becomes possible for real estate agents to automate time-consuming tasks, reach more consumers, and drive the business forward. It is a crucial tool for top-performing real estate agents to effectively manage a strong pipeline while saving time and effort.
The following are some of the main functions of the best CRM for real estate provides to make your life simpler:
- Data is always organized, making it simple for you to immediately locate any prospect-related information.
- Without having to search through your inbox, you can quickly answer queries related to property.
- Access to records of who you’ve contacted and who is further along in the buying process.
- Helps you to analyze data online, such as website usage by your prospects or email opening rates.
- Enables you to track closings and manage your sales funnel centrally.
- It helps you to keep in touch with former customers to manage relationships and receive referrals in the future.
- Automates workflow processes, such as email follow-ups following open houses.
What is Inventory Management?
Inventory Management is a solution that enables real estate organizations to manage several projects, buildings, floors, and units from anywhere. You can gain real-time insights about the inventory at a project, tower and individual unit level.
With this CRM for real estate developers, you can ensure that real estate inventory is chosen based on the buyer persona and requirements and automate operations like organizing and sorting bulk inventory. Working with numerous suppliers, using different currencies, and adopting different price ranges are all supported by inventory management.
You get to see a ton of inventory-related transactions and processes in real estate. By effectively capturing and utilizing data to provide insights into trends, new patterns, and more, inventory analytics allows you to take advantage of the potential of data-driven decision-making. Additionally, you can enhance your business forecasting when you comprehend trends.
Inventory Management with Real Estate CRM
Effective inventory management with the help of a CRM can help you maintain clarity and simplicity with your consumers- as you would have all inventory information available at the touch of a button. Some other features of Inventory Management Solutions are:
Real-Time Updates: A single dashboard containing all the information on apartments, parking, and payment arrangements offers accurate and timely reporting.
Multiple Project & Property Management: this can provide precise and real-time reporting and contains all the information connected to apartments, parking, and payment plans in a single dashboard. A single piece of software can be used to manage numerous properties.
Supports Sales Team with Payment Schedule: Since real estate businesses don’t have a set pricing structure, this is helpful. A crucial step in the purchasing process is comprehending the payment schedule. Your sales team may easily construct various cost sheets and payment plans from pre-configured templates with the help of an inventory management solution, and they can share these with leads with just one click.
Secure Data: A real estate company has a legal obligation to keep all sensitive data secure. Customer personal information, financial information, and receipts will all be stored in your real estate management software.
Receipt Generation: The procedure is automated, thus you are no longer required to carry out this activity manually.
Maintain multiple payment schedules and track the status of collections. omit manual tax, interest, surplus collection, postponed payments, and other calculation processes.
Also Read: Top 20 Real Estate CRM 2022 – Based on Reviews, Ratings
What does RealE 360 offer?
RealE 360 is a comprehensive real-estate automation solution on Salesforce offered by CEPTES, which enables real estate agents, next-gen realtors, and brokerage firms to develop their business portfolios and streamline their complex sales processes. With its Inventory Management feature, you can be rest assured to stay on top of your real estate inventory.
For realtors looking to automate activities linked with Commercial and Residential Properties, the solution is the go-to partner. It’s ideal for prospecting, nurturing, marketing, and payment in the real estate industry.
With the dynamic real-estate automation technology RealE 360, you can not only improve your sales processes, but also gain better visibility, eliminate significant operational costs and time, increase productivity, and ensure a comprehensive 360-degree customer view.
See our case study: Helping Customer Find the Right Property
Key Features of RealE 360
- You get a complete 360-degree view of your prospects/leads with RealE 360, and you can drive a high level of personalization to close sales faster.
- Get all the information you need on the fly, including customer information, project details, financial data, etc.
- Customers, properties, partners, campaigns, sales reports, and financial reports, among other business aspects, are all shown on RealE 360’s clutter-free, single dashboard.
- To improve sales processes and produce more leads, you can create customized reports based on numerous parameters such as property kinds, demographics, and monthly sales.
- You can tailor the CRM solution to match your specific company requirements.
- RealE 360 provides APIs to seamlessly integrate any external third-party service for a better business experience.
- RealE 360 UI allows you to access all information in real-time while on the road. On any device, at any time, sales representatives can access information on customers, properties, price details, and reports, among other things.
Also Read: The Importance of Social Media in Real Estate Marketing
With the Inventory Management feature of RealE 360, you can gain complete visibility over existing and upcoming inventory- effectively and accurately. To know more, you can contact us HERE.